Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I Leave Tomorrow!

Everything is done in preparation. It's time to go to bed and wake up tomorrow to leave for Kenya. I can hardly believe it. I'm feeling a little like the kid in the Disneyland commercial a few years ago..."I'm too excited to sleep!"

You guys are awesome! You have helped me raise almost $1200 to support the children and women and families in Nairobi. It will be so thrilling to get there and see precisely what is needed and how your money will be best spent.

Keep checking back over the next three weeks and I'll try to keep you up to date.

Pray for us on our venture.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey there,
Didn't know you were blogging these days! Becoming quite the techie, arent' you? I'm so sorry I didn't get to call you before you left but you know my heart and spirit are there with you. I can only imagine how excited you must be! Have a wonderful time and stay in touch as much as you can...
Hugs and love and prayers and light!
Joanie

Unknown said...

You're in Africa now, and we're not. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventure, so start blogging!

Stay safe and healthy.